Monday 20 June 2011

Here's Summer

It can be so easy to forget at the moment but we are (allegedly) enjoying the beginning of summer! However much I love listening to the rain when I am snug inside, it would be nice to be able to try out my new summer dress which has now been sulking in my wardrobe for far too long.

Seeing as it doesn't look like it is going to happen quite yet, I decided to give someone else the chance to look girly and gorgeous instead. I was looking forward to the sun so much after our awful winter, that I still wanted to be inspired by it, even if it is a bit late.

So here is Summer, wearing her beautiful, bright dress and enjoying the warmth and happiness that I'm sure will turn up for the rest of us.


If you fancy cheering up you and your home with a 'little' bit of Summer, watch this space for details on gorgeous postcards which will be turning up in my shop very soon.

2 comments:

  1. These are lovely - and esp like the Alice and My Treasure prints in your shop. None of naked cyclists yet I see! Look forwrd to the postcards too - am always on the look out for sweet posties! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma Phillips Illustrations29 June 2011 at 19:19

    Thankyou so much Bristol Parenting Cafe, I must admit that Alice is a bit of a favourite! My very first posties have also arrived, and I rather too modestly think they are very sweet, hope you like! X

    ReplyDelete