Tuesday 27 March 2012

A couple of lovely new stockists

Today I have the absolute pleasure to announce a couple of gorgeous new stockists of Emma Phillips Illustrations!




Tilly and Rose is a fantastic online store based in the heart of Argyll in the West of Scotland. It is a family business run by the lovely Lynda and her husband Jamie, who spend countless hours together searching for  unique, beautiful and handmade gifts to offer to their customers. I am extremely excited to be involved with such a gorgeous company, who strive to offer their customers only ever the very best in product quality and pleasurable customer experience.


I am also very excited to be have the gorgeous Vintage Rose Country Interiors on board as a stockist! A pretty little shop in Somerset, Vintage Rose Country Interiors offers a wonderful range of painted vintage furniture, vintage style homewares, as well as plenty of other beautiful gifts and accessories. It is full to the brim with all things lovely and retro, and I am so happy to see my products surrounded with so many other charming things. If you are in the area, be sure to pop in, Kirstine and Steve would love to see you.


  







I am always looking for new stockists, both within the UK and beyond. If you are the owner of a lovely boutique, beautiful store or tea-room and would be interested in seeing my trade brochure, please do get in touch.

Now I'm heading back out into the glorious sunshine, I do hope you're all enjoying it as much as I am. There's so much inspiration around at the moment, I have a feeling its going to be a very busy couple of months...   

No comments:

Post a Comment