Tuesday 29 March 2011

My Etsy shop is open for business!

I am absolutely thrilled to announce that I have finally opened my Etsy shop, Emma Phillips Illustrations. It is so exciting becoming part of such a fun and creative community, I can't wait to get stuck in and really get a great selection of work and products on there. I have to admit, yes it is quite small ad basic at the moment compared to other stores, but stick with me as I have so many ideas and plans for the next few months, even for the next few weeks. It might all get a little hectic but if I can reach a few more people with my work it will all be worth it.



So in my previous post I introduced you to Dorothy. Being quite possibly one of my favourite storybook characters, it seemed only right that she be my inspiration for the first in a series of prints which will now be available in my Etsy shop over the forthcoming weeks.







I wanted to open my shop with a series of work that could be collected, and which would introduce the characters that have been wandering around my mind (and a few of my notebooks) for a little while now. And so here is Dorothy finally, complete with her ruby red slippers.

Check her out now in my shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/EmmaLouPhillips, and take advantage of my special introductory price whilst current stocks last!

These prints really are lovely, I hope people are as excited to receive them as I am sending them to their new homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment