Sunday 20 March 2011

 So not only have I found myself with a bit of time on my hands recently to do a bit of sketching, I have also found myself unable to sleep tonight giving me a few minutes to upload this work.



These two sketches came as a result of me thinking about stories, classic stories enjoyed by everyone and the heroines that we read about in them. The young lady in the top sketch is based on the character Alice, obviously from Alice in Wonderland fame and the young girl in the bottom drawing is based on Dorothy, although I do forgive you for not guessing without the brilliant ruby red slippers. They are being added as we speak...

1 comment:

  1. Just read your blog. I love these childhood pictures - they are lovely and I'm sure there's plenty of room for you and Sarah Jane. Also reminds me of Belle and Boo, which I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete