Monday 9 May 2011

Small grumbles...

I can't bear it when creatively you hit that wall! Things slow down even though you are desperate for them to be quicker, and everything else in life suddenly seems to get in the way of you finishing that piece by the end of the week. With a great deal of shame I must admit that rather than push on through in a powerful, completely self-motivated way, I have taken to grumbling about it far too much. Like that is going to help in anyway at all.
So it a brand new week, the sun is shining gloriously through my window, by all accounts my adventures this week are going to be great and I am therefore officially putting an end to my so-called creative depression. This morning was just one of those when you wake up, realise you have simply had enough and can't rest until you have sorted out the issue. First step, introducing a sneak peek of new work...


It is a work in progress, as you can probably tell by some areas, but it is always so much fun to share. Now for the gritting my teeth and pushing on through...wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment